A former World #1 tennis player, Wilander won 7 Grand Slam singles titles and 1 Grand Slam men’s doubles title and was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame in 2002.
Now you can join him as he brings the Wilander on Wheels (WOW) tennis fantasy camp to The Essex Resort & Spa just outside Burlington, Vermont, August 25-28, 2011.
It’s a special 3-day, 3-night weekend of tennis tips, training, and socializing. Space is limited for this unique experience (max. player-to-court ratio is 6:1).
- A total of thirteen hours of on-court instruction with Wilander and his team
- Reserved, front-row seats to WOW Team exhibition Sunday
- Friday evening banquet dinner/open bar hosted by Wilander and The Essex, Vermont’s Culinary Resort & Spa
- Three nights accommodations at The Essex
- Three full breakfasts, two lunches, one brunch, and one dinner in The Tavern at The Essex
Per person, double occupancy: $1,899 / Per person, single occupancy: $2,189
All taxes and gratuities included.
Book your Wilander Weekend package before Friday, July 25, and you’re automatically entered into a drawing. For every ten participants who reserve their spot, we’ll randomly pick one who will receive their entire weekend FREE!
Call 800-727-4295 or email us to book your spot now!
*The winner(s) will be drawn at random August 1 and will be notified by email. The drawing is only open to the first 20 paid sign-ups. A maximum of two free weekend packages will be awarded.